রবিবার, ২৮ আগস্ট, ২০১১

Step mom

Step mom  
I was 24 years old when i started having an intimate relationship
With my step mom. We are a middle class bengali family. My step mom
Was married at the age of 21 to my dad 46. She had given birth to a
Boy just a few months before it started. It was the baby that
Started our affair. My beautiful mom, who was 22 years old at that
Time, used to breast-feed the baby. As a young boy of 18, i was
Attracted by her breasts, which were extremely big and shapely. At
Home, i realized that she used to cover her body fully when dad was
Around but when he used to go for work she used to be careless of
Her sari covering her body and blouse in particular, i found mom did
Not wear any bra and her big breasts would jiggle nicely inside her
Blouse as she walked her prominent nipples would be pushing the thin
Teri cotton material of her blouse and sometimes, her blouse will be
Slightly wet with milk from her breasts. I developed the habit of
Watching her breasts as the baby sucked on her breasts.
I could get only glimpses of her nipples and areola as the baby
Sucked. But those glimpses drove me crazy. Her areolas were rosy in
Color and her nipple was slightly reddish, because she was extremely
Fair in color. I knew the times she gave milk to the baby and i
Would position myself conveniently so that i can watch her breasts,
Even though pretending to read my books. I did not watch her when
She fed the baby, but i kept looking at her left breast visible from
Sides as her sari never used to cover her blouse, i was thrilled and
Enjoyed the nice movements her breasts made inside her blouse as she
Moved about her nipples were prominently projecting from inside the
Thin material of her blouse. When she realized me looking at her
Breast, she smiled gently and adjusted her sari. Then, one day i
Came 2 home early, and went near her to get some money she was
Feeding the baby at that time. Her sari’s pallu was down and both
Her big breasts were exposed to my view. She immediately covered it.
Suddenly she came near to me and said, “look here, though you are
Pretty old but by relation you are my son. Do you want some milk? I
Do not mind to feed you from these breasts. You can suck my breasts
And satisfy your desire when your dad goes to office. But you must
Promise not to tell anybody about this. Ok?” “raja, come to the
Bedroom”. My heart was pounding with anticipation as i followed her
To the bedroom. There she sat on bed and asked me to lie on her lap.
Then she unbuttoned her blouse and thrust her right nipple in my
Mouth. I eagerly took her nipple between my lips and started
Pressing it. But milk was not coming. Mom laughed and said “poor
Boy, you have forgotten how you had sucked your mother’s breasts. It
Has been a long time. Here, take more of my breast in your mouth and
Suck on it. Then you will get milk.” i did as she told me, and her
Sweet milk started flowing into my mouth. She drew me closer to her
And hugged me.

After few minutes, when milk stopped coming from her right breast,
She asked me to take her left breast in my mouth and i enjoyed milk
From that breasts until it was also empty. She said, “is that
Enough, baby? Come; let us go to the hall before housemaid comes.
But i said, “mama, please let me continue sucking your breast a
Little more. It is so warm and soft in my mouth.” she said “ok, raja
Only a little while because she is likely to come soon.” and i again
Took her warm breast in my mouth and gently pressed it with my lips
And tongue. Then i cupped her other breast in my hand and started
Caressing it. After a while, she said “you like my breasts. Don’t
You raja?” and she hugged me closer to her. Her voice was unsteady a
Little bit and i became aware of her heavy breathing. I do not know
How long she let me suck her breasts, but i was disappointed when
She said, “come beta, let us get up enough for now.” i also noticed
That her nipples were more prominent than usual and that made my
Mama look lovelier. After the housemaid had gone, mama
Whispered, “raja, let us do it. We lay down side by side and mama
Opened her blouse for me. I hugged her tight and took her right
Breast in my mouth and sucked her milk. There was lot more milk than
Morning in both of her breasts. After i emptied both her breasts,
Mama said, “did you have! Enough milk today, beta? I gave the baby
Cow’s milk so that you can have more milk” i was thrilled and hugged
Her tight.

“thanks mama, your milk and your breasts are so sweet and thanks for
Showing me both your breasts”, i said. Mama said, ” i am happy to
Show them to you, raja. I was a little bit embarrassed because my
Nipples were erect the whole day and were pushing my blouse out
Yesterday” i said, “mama, those nipples have become more erect and
Make you look more beautiful today. But why have they become so
Erect mama?” she said, “all because of your sucking and fondling,
Raja”. “mama, does my sucking and fondling hurt your breasts” “no,
Silly boy, i feel so nice about your sucking and fondling. That is
Why my nipples become erect. Now enough, suck this breast and fondle
The other one”. I simply obeyed her. I continued my courtship with
My mama’s breasts for along time until we heard the baby crying.
Mama said, “raja, let me go and feed the baby. Stay here. You can
Continue when i come back, ok?” after fifteen minutes she came back.
This time, i unbuttoned her blouse and instead of sucking her
Breasts, i kissed them fondly. She was excited. I sat against the
Wall and asked her to lean on me and cupped her breasts from behind
And gently fondled them. I caressed her nipples slowly and they
Became erect. I kissed her neck moving her mangal sutra aside. I
Could feel her trembling against me. After a little while she said,
I have some milk now in my breasts. Just suck it and let me finish
Housework before your dad comes. Ok?” and gave me her breasts. I
Sucked all the sweet warm milk out of them and then she went to
Finish her household chores. I was eagerly waiting for the next
Morning for dad to go to office. That day, after my dad had gone to
Office, she strictly limited our affair to one hour. But she
Continued to display her breasts for me during the day and also
Gradually stopped breast-feeding the baby and gave me all her milk
To suck. Since there was too much milk for her to hold the whole
Day, she asked me to come home at lunchtime from college, so that
She can feed me. In the evening, she asked me not to go for playing
And i had a feeding in the evening too. This went on for a week. Of
Course my dad never knew anything about our affair. But my
Grandmother, my stepmom’s mother came on her regular visit to stay
For a week. My stepmom had warned me to keep away from her during
Grandma’s visit. I was not going to get any milk. That was going to
Be a torture, but mama said it is better to suffer a week rather
Than lose our affair forever. However whenever she could she slid
Her sari to show her breasts to me. Taste and fondle.

When i returned from college, she had cooked a nice food for us and
We all ate heart, now with the additional precaution due to presence
Of my grandma. On the 3rd day afternoon i was at home mama and
Granny were sitting in drawing room, mama called me and said, “raja,
There is something else sweet waiting for you inside my blouse.
Don’t you want it?” my grand maa was asonished and asked” shraddha
What are you telling”? Mama said” ya, maa,i know though he is old
And my step son, but he is my son and every son has right on her
Mom’s milk” it was then that i noticed that her blouse was all wet
In the front with her milk. “i have been heavy with milk from the
Morning. The thought that we are going to be together in this nice
Room for the whole afternoon made lot of milk in my breasts today.
Please suck my breasts”. I cursed myself for being so inconsiderate
And immediately unbuttoned her tight blouse. Her beautiful breasts
Jumped free showing me the lovely aureoles and the erect nipples. I
Cupped my mama’s breasts in my hands lovingly and said, “mama, your
Breasts are so beautiful”. Mama did not let me finish my sentence.
She drew my head to her right breast and thrust her nipple in my
Mouth. Immediately, her sweet milk started pouring into my mouth and
For the next half hour, i sucked and fondled my young mom’s lovely
Breasts. She moaned with pleasure as i teased her sensitive nipples
With my tongue and when! I gently fondled her breasts cupping them
Nicely in my hands. “raja, your hands and lips feel so nice on my
Breasts. I wish i can have you do that all day”. ” i wish so
Too.” “i think we can fulfill our wishes at least for a week, graja.
We can spend our time in this room all day, we are free to do what
We want next week when your dad goes to my hometown with my mother
For a week” i kissed her again on her lips and said, “i am so happy”
And then asked her “mama, can i take your blouse off?” she hesitated
Slightly and then said, “you want me to be without blouse?” “i
Eagerly said, “yes, please”. “ok, take my blouse off with your own
Hands”, she said and sat up. My hands trembled as i tore her blouse
Off her lovely breasts and took it off. Then i showered kisses on
Her breasts and shoulders and neck. She hugged me and moaned with
Excitement. Then she said, “beta, take your shirt off to. It is not
Fair if only i have to take off my blouse”. I was only happy and
Immediately peeled off my shirt and threw it on the floor.
Immediately, she hugged me and kissed me. She felt my muscles and
Said, “raja, i am so happy to have such a youngster”. We played with
Each other long that afternoon sucking her breast’s delicious milk
For half hour or so. Then she got an idea that she wanted to give me
A bath. So i went with her to the bathroom where she poured water on
Me and started soaping me. I was only wearing underwear around my
Waist and when it became heavy with water, it slipped down. I
Hurriedly tried to wear it back on, but she snatched it! Away
Saying “it is as well, raja. Anyway i have to apply soap to your
Hidden parts too”. Then she looked at my prick and exclaimed “oh,
Raja, i never imagined your cock would be so long. You know i enjoy
Fondling it when my child is sucking my breast”. I said “mama you
Can do that to me even when i suck your breasts”. “then let me clean
It up nicely”, said mama and applied soap and with her soft hands
Cleaned the entire length of my prick.

Later, when we went up to bedroom, she gave me her breasts for
Sucking and as i lay beside her, she started fondling my prick. My
Prick grew large. But after she fondled it for several minutes, i
Had to ejaculate and let out several hot jets of my semen, pushing
Into her hand each time a jet came out. She directed my cock on to
The floor and hugged me and said “oh my darling, i forgot you are
Now a grown up young man with lot of semen in your balls.” then i
Asked “mama you have been giving me milk for a month now. Do you
Want to taste my! Milk too”? She shyly shook her head to say yes. I
Was excited. “mama, just like i suck your nipples, you can take my
Cock in your mouth and suck it. Then, soon, you will get the thick
Milk”. She did like i said and her soft lips encircled my prick and
Started massaging it. I held her head in position and slowly pumped
My prick inside into her mouth. Soon, i reached my second climax and
Pumped hot semen into her mouth. She did not let a drop of it go
Waste. She gulped all the thick milk as i ejected it. She said “oh,
Beta, it tastes so nice. I want to drink it whenever you can give
Me”. I said, “sure mama, you can have all of it” and i drew her up
And we kissed passionately for a long time. After a while, she
Wanted to go to the bathroom. While she was going, i noticed the
Swiveling moments of her ass all these days i had been also noticing
That she used to scratch on her sari over her asshole. When she came
Back, i asked her, “mama, i want to rub you here, can i please?” c!
Upping her ass with my palm. She was taken aback, but she did not
Take my hand away. Her face was slightly red with shyness. I slowly
Pulled her petticoat up to her waist revealing to me little by
Little her gorgeous legs and smooth creamy thighs and finally her
Beautiful pudenda covered with soft hair.

She did not have too much hair on her lovely womanhood and i could
See the glistening petals of her love flower nestling sexily between
Her thighs. She spread her legs a little and i caressed her vulva
Gently and lovingly. She closed her eyes and started moaning a
Little. I got between her legs and kissed her things and all around
Her vulva. She smelled very nice between her thighs and there was a
Fragrant warm aroma rising from her vulva. Finally, i hugged her
Around her thighs and put my lips over her soft love fruit and
Kissed it. She jerked a little when my lips contacted her sensitive
Vulva and pressed my head down on her vulva. Then i started licking
Her juices that taste! D like honey to me. Then i put my tongue
Inside her vulva and touched her clit. She slightly raised her hips
As i did that and i pressed my mouth closer and took her clitoris
Between my lips and gently pressed it. She jerked her hips several
Times as i did that and pressed my head down harder into her vulva.
Soon, she let out a long moan and warm sweet juice poured from her
Pudenda. I sucked all of her juice as it poured and licked her vulva
Clean like a puppy. Then i moved up and aunty hugged me and kissed
Me passionately. We kissed for a long time with more intimacy than
Ever before.

When our lips parted, she said, “beta, you are showing me so many
Pleasures which i never new existed. Will you do this to me often
Please? I feel so nice when you are between my thighs kissing my
Pudenda”. I said, “mama, i am willing to spend my entire life
Between your thighs, drinking the sweet honey from your vulva. I
Don’t think i need anything else except your sweet breast milk and
Vulva ! Juice to live.” mama said, “that reminds me, dear, my
Breasts are heavy now with milk. Suck my breasts”, and pulled my
Head to her right breast. I took mom’s lovely soft breast, in my
Mouth and started drinking her sweet milk, hugging her tightly.
After a while, mom said, “raja, play with my vulva, dear. I am
Having strange feelings there”. I was only too glad and immediately
Slid down between aunt’s thighs and started showering kisses on her
Wet and warm vulva. I made mama get climax two times that afternoon
By sucking her pudenda. This continued during the rest of the week
Whenever we got chance to be alone. Next week, my dad went to drop
Grandmom to her native place. That night, i saw my mom fully naked
For the first time. She removed her blouse, sari and petticoat and
Stood before me like a goddess. She looked gorgeous with nice legs
And thighs and wonderfully shaped breasts. I knelt before her and
Pushed my face into her vulva and kissed it passionately. Then we
Lay down on the bed and hugged each other tightly, with my penis
Pressing over her pudenda. After a while, she put one leg over me
And started making pushing motions pressing my prick more tightly
Over her pudenda. I was excited and said, “mama, let us copulate,
Please. I have wanted to do that with you for so long”. Mama said, ”
Raja, i have also been dreaming of that for the past three months. I
Was immensely excited to hear that mama and i are going to become a
Couple. Most of that night i played love games with my mom, sucking
Her breasts, kissing her vulva, licking her love juice from deep
Inside her vulva, teasing her clitoris with my lips and making her
Get climax and fucking her between her thighs. She sucked my cock
Several times, making me climax and drinking my love milk.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন