রবিবার, ২৮ আগস্ট, ২০১১

Bhabhi Devarji Ki Kahani

This is a fiction and fantasy story of bhabhi-devarji. This a story telling by a lady name padmaja age 30 married to Srinivas age 33 before 4 years.

Hi my name is padmaja this happened last year with my devar. My age is 30 years with figure 34 30 35 and my devar name is satish age of 22 having a nice giant cock of 8 inches when compare to my hubby 6 inches cock its very small.

One day when my hubby is office and am giving milk to my baby my devar satish watching me. I notice that he is watching, but he don’t know that am watching him at that time, this continued for 2-3 days when my hubby didn’t went to the tour. then one day after my hubby went to the tour myself, baby and satish are sleeping in a double bed as there is AC in my bedroom. after sleeping 20 mins.. I feel some hands are crawling on my body.

he start playing breasts slowly and with belly and am acting as sleeping and snoring
he did this for 10-15 mins and left the room…. this happened on 1st day afternoon and left . then next day, same time and same place in afternoon…he started but this time I want to see what his limit goes. Especially on that day I am wearing a nighty and sleeping with two hooks of front opened. I freed my long silky hair and spread on the bed
and sleeping and my baby was sleeping in cradle. he came in afternoon after his lunch and seen me and slept beside me and I turn the other side and facing back to him. he slept on the bed and care Lessing my back on nighty and playing with hair then I noticed that my devar is interest in me. but want to see his limitation, then I turn round and came close to him and spread my legs little bit and acting as am snoring then he opened the remaining 2 hooks and the last 2 hooks. he made loosen my nighty i am shocked how this guy has guts to do then slowly he displace the nighty from my boobs and at that time my baby didn’t had milk also so they are little bit large but i didn’t respond to his actions. he started to feel the bare breasts slowly one on one and my breasts are going up and down because of the my breaths. he press my nipple slowly and milk cam out he got scared little bit and then he left on that day from the room. actually my hubby went on tour for 3 days

then next day… he used to stare at my breasts when i am feeding baby in that morning and am wearing nighty and caught his look and keep his eyes down. normally i am cooking food in kitchen in nighty and at that time i freed my long silky hair and cooking he comes twice in one hr for water and intentionally touched by buttocks that too twice. i didn’t tell any thin and i had lunch quickly and went to bed with my baby at one side of the bed and slept as yesterday in the middle of the bed then he came after half hour and slept beside with shorts and banyan and he came on the bed and with his shorts he sleeping closely to me and his cock was touching my ass from the shorts then also i didn’t object him to stop
then i turned and pulled my hair and it fallen on his side then he get down the bed and and went to head side of the bed and sit on the knees and playing with hair . he is playing with hair , he is kissing it, and playing with hair from top to bottom. then he remove his cock and roll the cock with my silky hair and shagging. i can feel if somebody playing with my hair. i didn’t object till now But acted as sleeping. then after a while he back to bed and started to remove the hooks of the nighty fast and press it fast not fast little hard
then milk was coming after a while i suddenly open the eyes then he was shocked
and i asked what your doing now a days i am getting interest in him . So I asked my devar satish with anger but his face become red and suddenly asked what is this u r doing
and i smiled and asked u want to drink milk with joy and smile said yes. then i told only drinking milk but don’t do anything else and not to tell anyone. then i open the hooks of the nighty and i told not to touch with hands , only drinking then i bring my devar head close to boob and he start sucking milk from my nipples . he empty the milk in one boob and still sucking and am feeling horny little bit after a while its enough satish can leave this room. While leaving statish told me the taste of milk is good and sweet, then he left the room and watching TV. and i am excited too with his acts.
I feed the other boob of milk to my baby. These is after my hubby left 2days done. then i came out after 1 hr from the bed room to kitchen then i smiled at devarji and he smiled back. i ask u need coffee he smiled and ask from ur body i need milk.. i told him, u both children empty my boobs now I cant , now its not possible.

then we had coffee and in evening he asked do i have any boy friends in ur college
i told no then he suddenly asked can i kiss u . I was shocked and told him no. then in the evening after 1 hr i got a call from hubby… because of project he will be late for 3 more days. he asked from whom the call was, i told him the details.

At around seven in evening ,while cooking dinner maridi(devar) came into the kitchen and asked can i play with your long silky hair, i told to him ok. then he start playing
he undo my knot of long silky hair and it fall freely and he told..u have good hair
at that time am finishing the cooking and he asked can u sit on the chair pls
then i follow then the took the comb and brushing my long silky hair and he told me i look good in this style and straighten my hair too then it was in night and after dinner he asked can i kiss u bhabhi pls I said only once. but i know am crossing my limits
he came near me lift my head with his 2 hands and came near to lips and started kissing my lower lip slowly then again he did it twice with lower lip and he come to my upper lip and did it for few mins and i got arouse but didn’t respond to his kiss then he said thanks
ok then he left to have a bath.. i can see his hard on from his towel.. it seems bigger than my hubby then i slept early with my baby and he cam in only shorts and slept beside me and started undoing the hooks and started to feel and started sucking the milk slowly
i didn’t object and i know and i seen him smiling and then he started drinking and went to other breast and sucking and complete that one and still sucking i am feeling excited and he sucking the other empty breast too then while sucking… he is playing with my belly from above the nighty and i told him it enough and my devar stopped and listen to my words and slept. and i slept like that in that position.

next day he woke up late and me cooking for lunch and he asked me how is day ?in mean time he came behind me and holding me and pressing his dick against ass above the nighty then i smiled and slapped and told u have a bigger modda (dick) then he asked immediately do u want to see i said no… but with out listening to my answer he remove his shorts and i am shocked to see his size… Giant . then opened my mouth with shock and suddenly he came near and kissing my open mouth and his cock touching my bottom part of the sari and i push him after 5 mins and told him have bath…i will serve u lunch
then we had lunch…

while having lunch. He asked can i see u r pussy . i just smiled but didn’t answer and I went to bed. on bed am feeding baby.. and immediately he came and sucking the other breast both empty my tanks baby slept and kept a side and just laid back like that
at that time i thought to surrender but no , my mind was telling. then he came on me putting legs one on each side and little rest on stomach and sit and sucking the boobs
i didn’t object he told me he want to see pussy now and I said ok again. With out any knowledge and thinking. then i told him to remove the nighty hooks from top to bottom
he did then he seen my pussy he shocked and asked him what happened? To your pussy shaven i told i will clean the hairs there. he insert the finger and making me wet slowly , then 2 fingers and doing it fast and am moaning

Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm

i think he did it for 15 mins in that time i had 3 times orgasms. but still he is doing i told its enough and go out from here then told to him go from here. He obey my orders left the room.

in the night he came near me and ask how i feel in afternoon i told him nice and ask him how u know this? i don’t know all this and m y hubby wont do. he told he watched the blue film i said ohh ok

then i asked can u get the food from outside. he told and get it from outside and we had dinner then we came to our room and lied on the bed

so he again asked how are you feeling bhabhi? I said good and nice. Then my devar asked do u want to see my cock? i told in doubt say yes. then suddenly show his cock… and its very big. i told him that his brother cock was small when compare to u. then he asked do u want to suck my cock..?

but in shy i told no, before telling that I had his cock in my mouth
then he told to try once and i think for while in mean time he hold head and pushes his cock into my mouth. and he pushing my head to and fro and slowly start sucking his cock… and after 5 mins…he cum in my mouth and suddenly i split that cum from my mouth but he suddenly shut my mouth and ask to swallow then i did then we slept on the bed ..he put his hands on breasts and one leg on legs and slept.

next day evening my hubby was coming… we came to know.. as my hubby called me before two days. next day morning we woke up early and satish was helping in breakfast and lunch. i completed before 10 am. and make baby slept by 10am too. then he asked can i suck your boobs that too in the living hall. then he closed the doors and windows and locked the door from the front side and he came thru back door.
and i am surprised
but today i surrender to him. i am just obeying as he says then he make sit on sofa
remove the nighty hooks one by one slowly till bottom and came on me and made sleep on the sofa diagonally and started to suck my milk from my breasts and he empty the breasts both and still sucking deeply and biting my nipples my nipples are aroused by that time then he came to hair and he did straightened my hair with comb.

satish make me walk to bedroom then he told me to lay on the bed. i did
then get 4 ropes. tied my legs and hands to the cot. i am shocked and asked what r u doing. he told me to watch and i kept quiet and just seeing what he is doing
then he tied me and came on boobs and sucking nipples and breasts as they already empty. And my nipples aroused again trying to move but i cant he did this for 15 mins
then he start licking the body from boobs and belly and he came to my pussy and i feeling so horny and excited and i cant move and i am already oozing the liquid out little bit and he suddenly put his tongue and start licking it and he did slowly and then very fastly .i cant bear that excitement and horny and trying to open the ropes but i cant and i cum in first 5 mins…and saying uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Moaning loud……….more……………….uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yes ………………..yesssssssss……………….yesssssssssssssss…………

but he is doing it for 15 mins and i cum 5 times at that time. then he came near my mouth and remove the ropes from my hands and i get up little bit and start sucking his cock slowly but he pushed the cock deeply into my mouth as i cant take breath then he did it for 2-3 mins and he came down and put his cock into pussy it didn’t went at first time as my pussy was tight and his cock was big again he pushed hard and moan loud and cried of pain and immediately he start me kissing and pushing his cock into my pussy
then after 2 mins then he is giving motions slowly and he is on top of me then he did this for 6 mins and am surprised by his stamina, as my hubby stays for only 3-4 mins
then he start doing fastly in and out…
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i am moaning the whole session…and suddenly he pulled out and remove the ropes for the legs and make me doggy position and start fucking me in my pussy from behind and
he hold my long silky hair and pulling me front and back by his dick in my pussy
this happened for 2-3 mins
Ahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………………
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Moaning very loud…loud….
then he started to do very fast and i am moaning loudly like mad cat… then he cummed in pussy this full session takes me more than one hour. i am exhausted. then he asked me how am feeling i told him this one the best session in my life

satish told me not wear anything till evening and also telling me that nobody knows we are staying in home because he locked from outside. then i start preparing lunch on the table and we had lunch naked then we went to bed room and switch on tv and DVD player
he told that he brings a CD, i told him to play… but to my surprise its a xxx film
then we are watching eagerly.
by one of my hand on his cock rubbing and his hand on my pussy. this happened till when the guy fucks that girl in CD in her ass suddenly my devar asked please I want to fuck your virgin ass. i told no no no…but he insisted, at last I agree. he start applying Vaseline, and fingering my ass for 10 mins and playing with breasts then he bend me again in doggy style and start fucking me deeply and i am already exhausted and still he is drilling me…and am moaning and after 10 mins… increased the fast and immediately remove the cock and spray the cum on hair and into my mouth, and i clean his cock with my hair
and i went into the bathroom and had a bath and came out. and he also had a bath he came out as we came naked out of bathroom and i when i am going to bed my baby was crying i start feeding the milk and devar come out and start looking me.. and smiled back and we 3 all slept till 6 pm and my devar went out and open the lock . we dressed as usual and in one hr my hubby came home and we act normal. if we are little bit late we are screwed up Thanks god.

Later on when ever we get a chance we enjoyed for few times. Then later on he move to Chennai for job.. Then later on we didn’t had.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন